- Tokyo on a budget: TripAdvisor reveals how to visit one of the world’s most expensive cities for less than £1,500 (including flights) and still stay in highly-rated hotels
- From planetariums to ice skating rinks: The airports around the world where you’ll actually WANT to be delayed
- The £19billion underwater FLOATING tunnels that could halve a 21-hour drive and change the way you explore Norway’s coastline
- Inside Sir Richard Branson’s new luxury all-inclusive retreats where a seven-night break will set you back £14,600
- Flight delayed for over three hours after passenger tore off part of the CEILING thinking it was overhead luggage bin
- North Korean plane ‘forced to deploy oxygen masks’ and make an emergency landing in China after fire breaks out on board
- Travel hack reveals how you can have one holiday every month in 2017 and turn 20 days leave into a whopping 53
- Man almost died after swallowing DETERGENT that was poured into a bottle labelled ‘complimentary water’ at hotel
- ‘A door banged open and sludge flooded out': The shocking moment foul smelling liquid oozes through underground station
If you can stand the heat, Valencia is one of the best European cities to visit in the summer.
As the third biggest city in Spain, the centre of Valencia has a real neighbourhood feel and almost everything is within walking distance.
And thanks to its array of attractions, restaurants and nightlife, there’s really something for everyone.